Enter your phone number or email address to receive this VIN
Message & Date rates may apply.
Please have the seller contact me about this vehicle.
By clicking the "Submit" button you agree to our
Evolve Motors of Chicago, IL
One of a Kind.....One at a Time
1971 Ford Torino 4spd Ram Air
Click Here for VIN
Light Pewter Metallic
Vermilion Vinyl Other
4spd Ram Air
1971 Ford Torino GT
Excellent Restoration Candidate
Ram Air Option
Laser Stripe and Rear Window Louver
Vin # 1A35M149916
A: Built in Atlanta
35: Torino GT 2-Door Sports Roof
M: 351-4V V8 Engine
149916: Serial Number
Production Date: November 6th, 1970
Body: 63F (Torino GT 2-Door Sports Roof)
Color: V (Light Pewter Metallic, Ford #3314-A)
Trim: YE (Vermilion Knit Vinyl Bucket Seats)
Axle: 9 (3.25 Conventional Rear Axle)
Transmission: 5 (4-Speed Wide Ratio Manual)
DSO: Phoenix (Sold new in Albuquerque)
Laser Stripes, G70x14 Wide Oval Belted Raised White Letter Tires, Visibility Group, Ram Air Option, SelectAire Air Conditioning, AM/FM Stereo Radio, Console, Dual Rear Speakers, Tinted Glass Complete, Heavy Duty Battery, Tachometer
ONE OF ONLY 169 BUILT IN THIS SPEC!
Evolve Motors and Chicago Car Club are pleased to present this 1971 Ford Torino GT!
We purchased this ‘71 Torino GT from a gentleman in North Dakota who had had the car sitting in his garage for many years. Decades ago, after purchasing the car from New Mexico, he had begun to prepare the car for restoration but lost steam and stopped early on in the process. We’re big fans of Torino GTs here at Evolve Motors, so we purchased the car on a whim, knowing very little about it other than the fact that it had the factory Ram Air option. We were intrigued by the fact that the car seemed to be very highly-optioned, but was a 351, rather than a 429 Cobra Jet. Upon getting the car to our facility, we began the decoding and sorting process. We ordered the Marti Report, and were pleasantly surprised by the findings. The car was originally Light Pewter Metallic with Laser Stripes and red vinyl bucket seats; in addition to a four-speed manual and Ram Air option. Very cool. As much as we’d love to restore the car and hold onto it, we’ve decided to present the car as-is and offer it up as a fantastic full restoration candidate. We’ve included a photo of how this car would look as optioned from the factory. This is your chance to get your hands on a very rare optioned GT with factory AC, Ram Air, and a 4 SPEED!
Things to know:
- Sinclair sticker on the windshield indicates the car had an oil change in January of 1975 at 44,345 miles. As the odometer now reads 46,440, it is likely that the mid-late 70s were the last time the car was in complete running and driving order.
- The car will come on the roller wheels you see in the photos. The original wheels are not with the car.
- The car has been in dry states (New Mexico and North Dakota) since new. As a result, metal has held up well. There is only one through rust spot to be found anywhere on the car. It is at the bottom of the driver’s side rear quarter. Frame rails are in great shape.
- The only piece of trim that would appear to be missing is the passenger side grill piece
- Additional parts that will come with the car include the original radio, both rocker trim pieces, fog lights, side markers, two hubcaps, front and rear door panels, roll-up window handles, and a variety of interior chrome pieces.
Loan Payment Estimator
**These estimates do not represent actual loan offers. They should only be used as a reference for what you might expect to pay from a third party lender.
Join Dealer Inventory Alert Email List
Join our email list and be notified each time we add a new vehicle!
How often would you like to receive inventory alerts?
Twice A Week
Tag This Ad!
Email This Ad To Your Friends!
Subscribe to Evolve Motors inventory alert emails.
Twice A Week
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Interested parties should confirm all data before relying on it to make a purchase decision. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Prices may not include additional fees such as government fees and taxes, title and registration fees, finance charges, dealer document preparation fees, processing fees, and emission testing and compliance charges.
©1999 - 2017 Powered by
4030 N Rockwell Street - Chicago, IL (773) 267-2684 -
We will find the vehicle you want! Let us know what you're looking for and we'll work with you and make a deal!
Your Comments Here:
I'm looking for...
Send me follow-up comments via email.